Technical Project Coordinator NEW!
Location: Olney, Buckinghamsire
Discipline: Office Professionals
Job type: Permanent
Salary: c£30,000 PA DOE
Job ref: 46735251
Contact Name: Northampton Office
Contact Number: 01604 647100
Our client is looking for a technically minded Project Coordinator to join their team in Olney. A salary up to £30,000 is offered DOE.
In this role you will be coordinating large projects and working towards strict deadlines. Ideally you will be from an engineering/manufacturing background and understand engineering processes.
Your day to day duties will include:-
• Supporting the project and design teams in the day-to-day running of projects.
• Liaising with Tier 1 suppliers over the telephone and via email.
• Arranging product samples.
• Maintaining the supplier agreements.
• Handling queries with regards to pricing, delivery timescales, quotations, and production.
• Liaising with technical managers with regards to the creation and submission of quotations.
• Be the first point of contact for the customers.
• Develop, monitor, and maintain project tracker files to provide "live" reporting of project development.
Key skills and experience required:-
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Target driven with the ability to build long term relationships.
• Must be able to work independently and take initiative.
• Previous experience of working in a manufacturing capacity in Contract Management, Account Management and/or Supplier Relationship Management roles is desirable.
For further details please contact one2one Recruitment Ltd.