Recruitment Business Partner
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
Discipline: Office Professionals
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000pa plus bens
Job ref: 49504509
Contact Name: Northampton Office
Contact Number: 01604 647100
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Partner to join our client's growing team.
The role offers personal development and the opportunity to work in a rewarding industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
To work closely with key stakeholders to understand business requirements and devise and implement the recruitment strategy.
• To introduce new and innovative strategies for attracting key talent and to build the pipeline for current and future needs
• To partner with senior management team to deliver a high-quality recruitment and onboarding service
• To support overseas recruitment including liaising with Recruitment agencies, on-boarding and ongoing professional and pastoral development
• Provide coaching to Senior management team ensuring they are fully equipped to shortlist, interview and appoint
• Regularly review recruitment processes to ensure effectiveness and delivery of objectives
• To continue to develop / enhance brand awareness and reputation through recruitment marketing techniques
• To review key messages, platforms and to recommend alternative sourcing methods e.g., job boards, social recruiting, head hunting and Boolean CV searching
• To liaise with recruitment agencies / suppliers
• Regular review and use of our Applicant Tracking System, interpreting analytical data and providing reports on performance metrics and trends
• To manage and coordinate jobs fairs and industry careers events
• To manage the production of printed and online promotional materials, including proof reading, organising print runs, liaising with external design agencies, and some in-house design work as necessary.
Our ideal candidate:
Significant full lifecycle recruitment experience (including DBS checks), within a high volume and similar multi-sited organisation
• A keen interest for values based recruitment
• Creative thinking and brand awareness
• Analytical approach and strong attention to detail
• Good understanding of attraction strategies and process improvement
• Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
• Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems and Job Boards
• CIPD in resourcing and talent acquisition / REC qualification / a good understanding of employment law
• Motivated and proactive with a passion to deliver a high-quality service
• Excellent all round communication skills
• Preferable experience in sponsorship and managing overseas candidates
For additional information on this exceptional opportunity please contact one2one Recruitment.