Location: Desborough , Northamptonshire
Discipline: Office Professionals
Job type: Permanent
Salary: To c£45, 000 pa plus benefits
Job ref: 219878663
Contact Name: Northampton Office
Contact Number: 01604 647100
Our well-established Northamptonshire based client offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer. This independently owned business has continued to grow and thrive over the past 60 plus years and prides itself on its customer centric approach and the provision of tailor manufactured recycling equipment for its varied UK client base.
This role is responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines needed to complete a project.
• System layout experience.
• SolidWorks + AutoCAD (GA, Design & Detailing)
• Experience with special purpose machinery, ideally conveyors.
• Sheet metal, structural and fabrication design.
• Project Management
• Managing costs & BOMs
• ERP/ MRP systems
• Prior experience with recycling equipment ideal but not essential
Experience & Qualifications
• Experience as a Project Engineer.
• Experience in sheet metal and fabricated product design is essential.
• Experience in special purpose machinery design, desirable.
• Proficient use of SolidWorks 2022 & AutoCAD 2D.
• Basic knowledge of electrical engineering.
• A comprehensive knowledge of relevant legal regulations.
• Creative and innovative with a desire to improve continuously
• Effective organisational skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Flexible and dependable
• Able to efficiently communicate both written and oral.
• Excellent IT skills
• Confident decision-making ability
• HNC or equivalent within mechanical / manufacturing engineering subject.
In return our client offers a competitive renumeration coupled with the opportunity to further develop your career within a vibrant, expanding family-owned business.
For additional information on this exceptional opportunity please contact one2one Recruitment.