Marketing Manager NEW!
Discipline: Office Professionals
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive plus car & benefits
Job ref: 43521611
Contact Name: Northampton Office
Contact Number: 01604 647100
Our client offers an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and focused marketing individual looking for career progression in a thriving family-owned business. The successful candidate will Initially work alongside the companies appointed marketing agency however, there is a long-term goal to bring the marketing in-house and therefore closer aligned to the company’s mission and ethos.
Support the Managing Director and divisional teams the objectives of the role will include: -
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Working in partnership with the marketing agency, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Educated to degree level (or equivalent), the suitable candidate will already possess proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns within a fast-paced commercial environment. Strong project management skills are essential as are multitasking and decision-making abilities. Solid experience with marketing automation and CRM tools would also be hugely beneficial. In return our client offers a competitive remuneration coupled with the opportunity to further develop your career within a vibrant and expanding niche manufacturing environment.
Please contact one2one Recruitment for further information on this opportunity.