Discipline: Office Professionals
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £21,000-£23,000 pa
Job ref: 44811326
Contact Name: Northampton Office
Contact Number: 01604 647100
Online furniture retailer based in Corby with multiple websites, selling high quality furniture throughout the U.K. As a result of rapid growth we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Dispatch Assistant to join the Team at our Corby Office. Reporting to the Dispatch Manager and working to ensure that the order fulfilment process goes as smoothly as possible:
Responsibilities include, but not necessarily limited to:
• Processing orders daily, ensuring to meet delivery cut offs
• Sort through orders and assign the correct courier
• Compile manifest of orders to be sent to courier
• Producing labels for all items dispatched from our warehouse
• Work with the couriers to ensure all deliveries are dispatched/collected on time
• Process proof of deliveries and report any issues with deliveries/missing items
• Monitor returns and request refunds once received return goods
• File all proof of deliveries to ensure these are easily tracked
• Send out spare parts/replacement parts to customers ensuring all correctly logged
The successful candidate should ideally have:
• Previous experience in the Retail sector.
• Experience of delivering high quality cost effective transport service to customers
• Customer Service focussed-mindset. The customer experience is extremely important to us and at the forefront of every decision making process.
• Strong communication skills both with internal and external colleagues and stakeholders.
• IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Work Pattern: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
For further details please contact one2one Recruitment Ltd.