Commercial & Marketing Assistant
Location: Kettering, Northants
Discipline: Office Professionals
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £23,000 pa
Job ref: 46754712
Contact Name: Northampton Office
Contact Number: 01604 647100
The Commercial & Marketing Assistant will work closely with other team members and external stakeholders to achieve the following objectives:-
• Supporting the busy General Manager with the delivery of time-critical commercial & marketing tasks within deadline to achieve company objectives.
• Organising the companies presence at various UK & Ireland exhibitions.
• Managing, creating, modifying and updating promotional materials such as company / product literature and support material for presentations.
• Managing the website and Social Media presence.
• Creating, modifying & updating promotional / written materials in support of objectives, including but not limited to specific literature & presentations.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:-
• Answering incoming telephone calls quickly and dealing with them in a professional, courteous and efficient manner, referring calls to other team members as appropriate.
• Handling customer enquiries and quoting in line with pricing guidelines.
• Standing in for the Customer Support Administrator (including order entry on SAGE) where required by the business.
• Identifying & evaluating appropriate exhibitions, conferences and other events in which they may take part.
• With agreement of the Commercial Manager, booking, organising and managing our participation in such events.
• Ensuring availability of appropriate materials for these events, e.g. pop-up stands, literature, demonstration kits.
• Attending various events and exhibitions, both as a delegate / visitor and participant / exhibitor. • Collection & evaluation of feedback from these events and making recommendations with regards to future participation.
• Collaborating with personnel to manage our website & Social Media presence, ensuring accuracy of information, security of communication / presentation and evaluating website traffic, identifying areas of success and suggesting potential areas for improvement.
• Creating, modifying & updating promotional literature & presentations in line with the needs of the company.
• Assisting with updating & distribution of public price lists, including keeping appropriate records & distribution lists.
• It may be necessary, on occasion, for work to be undertaken outside normal office hours.
• This position will require travel & working away from the office on occasion, both in the UK & abroad.
Please contact us at one2one for further details.